Thursday, November 1, 2007

MU Alumni Day 2007

Last month, I particpated in Alumni Day just like I have for the last 2 years. I graduated from Marshall University in 2006 (a year and half ago) with my M.A.
Each day, I am reminded of how much I miss the college experience. I miss the learning, people and "randomness" that a`typcial day would bring into focus. During my undergraduate studies, my best friend talked me into joining the band. At first, I was not that enthused about the idea but I did it anyway because of my true love for music. It turned out to be one of the more memorable times during my four years of undergraduate study. We went on plenty of trips (away games) and we met some pretty interesting people.

This year marked my 3rd year to play in the MU Alumni Band. We have the priviledge to march in the Homecoming parade and play the opening tunes during the pre-game show. All in all . . . it is a good time. I have some pics from the parade and game to share with you ;)