Sunday, February 25, 2007

Florida: Disney Trip!

My trip to Disney was in the HOT month of July 2006. Wow! It was a heat wave but that did not stop us from going to every park nearly everyday! My favorite things about the trip were:

*Fantasmic
Let me start by saying: If you brush this off in past years, make it a point to see the show next time it is well-worth it. During this July vacation, when I saw the show, I had a delicious dinner right before the showing and then, watched the production from the dining area in the outdoor theater. It was super!

*The FIREWORKS at the Magic Kingdom
This is unusual for me to name fireworks as a favorite thing (anyone who has ever been with me to a fireworks display knows what I am talking about) but the truth is these fireworks are like nothing that you have every experienced in your life (at least for me). The way the music and fireworks play off of each other . . . it truly is a magical experience.

*Mary Poppins
I save the last for the VERY BEST :)
I think this one speaks for itself but just in case, I have three words for you:
I HEART MARY POPPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!